Dat Mobile Solutions is a mobile development company focusing on compliance SaaS solutions. Our solutions enable construction companies, municipalities, and consultants to be compliaint by streamlining environmental, health, safety and quality management processes. Our tools help companies comply with regulations at all times, reduce risk and improve performance. We are expanding our team and are looking out for a talented sales and marketing professional with expertise to develop new business, identify opportunities and to effectively close deals.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Efficiently and effectively qualify inbound leads that come through phone, emails, web-forms, and trials based on a set of established criteria. Navigate organizations to identify decision makers and key stakeholders.
- Manage and prioritize leads of initial business relationships using CRM tool
- Conduct discovery calls, web demos with prospects and targeted customers. Understand their business models, challenges, and the opportunities for dat Mobile to help them become more successful
- Drive content marketing initiatives including blog posts, white papers, newsletters, and email marketing.
- Monitor and analyze standard marketing metrics to track, measure and report on the success of marketing initiatives: web traffic, email subscriptions, sales leads, click-through and email open rates, search engine rankings, etc.
- Attend conferences, trade shows, seminars and other events as needed
- Act as a liaison between Customers and Product Management to drive product development
- Have a basic marketing and software sales experience with a solutions-oriented approach
- Effective communicator with the ability to explain technical issues clearly and simply
- Organized, manage time well, and stand behind your work.
- Self-starter, energetic, and able to develop a market with minimal support
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing, persuasion, negotiating skills
- Must be an excellent listener, and have the ability to learn new concepts and put them into practice on a daily basis
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Enthusiastic, disciplined, and hard-working individual; strong work ethic, hands-on
- Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully, either in person or over the phone, to lead or persuade, overcome challenges, and organize activity
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Background in infrastructure management, municipal government, or civil engineering will be an added advantage